October 9-10, 2021 | Boys & Girls Divisions
- Teams are guaranteed 3 games
- Coaches may request deconfliction for multiple teams
- Numerous divisions per age group to provide appropriate games for all levels of play
- All league and club passes accepted
NOTE: Alexandria Soccer is returning to play this fall and is operating under guidance from the City of Alexandria and the local health department. While we are thrilled to offer our tournament series at this time we will continue to operate with the safety of participants as our number one priority.
- Maintains regular contact with local government and health officials
- Closely tracks the guidelines that the CDC, US Soccer and US Youth Soccer have publicized
- Is operating under the assumption that we will be able to host soccer and futsal tournaments this coming competition year
- Has implemented safety standards for players, coaches, referee’s and spectators. Rules will be posted publicly online and in-person at fields.
- Will refund 100% of the registration fee if the entire tournament is cancelled due to COVID-19
Registration Closed for 2021
9U (2013)America's Cup Series
10U (2012)America's cup Series
11U (2011)America's Cup Series
12U (2010)America's Cup Series
(1) For fully vaccinated people: You are encouraged to wear a mask and socially distance: if in crowded environments, if you want to act out of an abundance of caution, if you are with a group of unvaccinated individuals, etc. Masking is always a great layer of protection for yourself and for others, even if you are fully vaccinated.
(2) For unvaccinated participants masks are not required while actively playing. Masks are required at all other times (ie. walking to and from the field, waiting as a substitute, team meetings, etc.)
(3) Masks should be worn inside your home if someone you live with is sick with symptoms of COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19 (regardless of vaccination status).
If a COVID-19 exposure scenario arises, ASA tournament leadership will swiftly collect the relevant context and collaborate with the Alexandria Health Department (AHD) to determine next steps. From there, ASA will notify all impacted parties. While ASA leans on a robust set of COVID-19 policies and response protocols, external teams should work closely with their club administration and local health department on recommended next steps for their respective families.
If a player, coach, or spectator who attended an Alexandria Soccer Tournament becomes infected, please complete the form below.
Policies & Information
Teams Withdrawing and Refund Policy
- Teams who withdraw prior to September 1, 2021 will be charged a $100 administrative fee.
- Teams who withdraw between September 2, 2021 and September 25, 2021 will be charged a $200.00 administrative fee.
- No refunds are given to teams withdrawing after September 25, 2021.
If a team must withdraw on are after September 27th due to a COVID-19 case or exposure the team may receive a 50% refund or 75% credit to a future ASA tournament. Documentation of COVID scenario must be provided.
Inclement Weather Policy
All teams must show up ready to play at the site, regardless of weather, unless otherwise directed by the tournament director or tournament staff. Matches will be forfeited if a team does not show as scheduled. Only tournament officials or referees may cancel or postpone a match. In the case of severe weather, the referee and/or tournament director may suspend a match based on judgment.
If the entire event/tournament weekend is cancelled by Alexandria Soccer Association for any reason, accepted teams will receive up to 50% refund of the registration fee, after all fixed costs are covered. No refunds will be given if any games are played on the tournament weekend.